What if people who have anxiety are just unaccustomed to the way the world works because this is the first incarnation of their soul on the earth? And confident people are at ease with the world because they have already been incarnated multiple times and, in a sense, already know how the world works.
What if it’s the other way around?
I don’t know which disturbs me more.
- Timothy McVeigh: Favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Have any pets?
- Ted Bundy: Describe your ideal girlfriend/boyfriend.
- Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold: Who is your best friend?
- Alexander Pichushkin: Preferred alcoholic beverage?
- Kip Kinkel: Do you speak/know any Spanish?
- Ed Gein: Favorite thing you own?
- Richard Ramirez: Favorite band?
- Joel Rifkin: Have you ever been to New York?
- Zodiac Killer: Who was the first serial killer or mass murderer you ever got into researching?
- John Wayne Gacy: Do clowns freak you out?
- Anders Behring Breivik: Your religious views?
"Something else is hurting you – that’s why you need pot or whiskey, or screaming music turned so fucking loud you can’t think."